Online Shop Regulations
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Information for Sellers:
Ul. Kosciuszki 5
tel .: 692902485
Internet 2.Sklep www.stilechic.pl sells retail and wholesale via the Internet.
3.Złożenie contract and registration are tantamount to acceptance of these rules.
4. Information contained on the store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code; they constitute an invitation to contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
5.Ceny products visible on the sides of the www.stilechic.pl are gross prices (including VAT). Prices do not include shipping costs, which are listed separately on the side.
6. All offered products are new and have no physical defects.
7.Potwierdzeniem conclusion of the agreement entered into between the Seller and the Buyer Proof of purchase is supplied by the Seller: the receipt / invoice. Necessary to issue a VAT invoice correctly fill out the form by Buyer, all required data.
1. Placing an order is possible via an electronic form available on the Store. The buyer is obliged to provide correct / true personal data.
2. A prerequisite for the purchase in the online store www.stilechic.pl is to provide contact details (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address)
3. Shop Owner reserves the right to verify the orders in cases of waking legitimate concerns about the fulfillment by the Customer Order Form, in consultation with the client, and in the event of a breach by the Client of the Regulations - to withdraw from the Order.
4.Zamówienie will be realized under the condition that the goods are physically available in the warehouse Store. If you choose to pay - "Prepayment" - a condition of the contract is the total payment value of contracts. In the event of unavailability of the goods covered by the contract, the Client within 14 days of the order will be informed about the state of the Order and shall decide on the manner of its implementation (partial completion, waiting time, withdrawing from contracts). No decision taken by the Client within 10 working days from the day of his information, entitles the owner of the shop to terminate the contract and reimburse the sums paid by the Client within 30 days of submission of the contract by the customer.
5. The ordered goods are sent to the address indicated on the order form as the delivery address.
There is not liable for damage caused by abnormalities (including mistakes) committed by submitting Order in the Order Form, which resulted in the consignment has not reached the addressee, as well as unjustified refusal of delivery. The costs associated with re-shipping and handling of such orders shall be borne by the customer.
Customer 6.Obowiązkiem is to check the contents and condition of shipments upon receipt of the shipment, the presence of the courier or supplier. In case of mechanical damage during transport customer with the courier / supplier excel protocol refuse to accept the goods due to its damage.
1. Complaints are handled by the Seller pursuant to the provisions of the Civil Code concerning warranty for defects.
2. The buyer submitting a complaint should legibly fill out a complaint form, available at firstname.lastname@example.org
then send it along with the product and proof of purchase (ie. the invoice, receipt) to the following address:
Ul. Kosciuszki 61
With a distinct note COMPLAINTS
3. In the event that the goods sold has a defect, the buyer may, at his own choice:
a) submit a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement unless Seller shall promptly and without undue inconvenience to the Buyer replace the defective goods free of defects
4. The buyer is obliged to pack the goods are returned in an appropriate way according to its properties, in order to prevent possible damage created during transport.
5. Shop will address the complaint within 14 calendar days. Complaint does not cover damage caused by improper or non-intended use, maintenance, or failure to the manufacturer's instructions or recommendations
1. In accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Dz. U. of 24 June 2014.), The Buyer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expire after 14 days from the date on which the Buyer has entered into possession or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Purchaser entered into the possession of things.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must inform Estilo Krystian Rendak, ul. Kościuszki 61, 33-230 Szczucin, e-mail: email@example.com , phone number 692902485th about his decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by mail or e-mail).
3. The buyer may use the model withdrawal form. The buyer can also fill in and submit the model withdrawal form ( form of return ) or any other unequivocal statement electronically. If the Buyer exercises this option, the Seller to the Buyer immediately send an acknowledgment of receipt of such a withdrawal from the contract (eg e-mail).
4. To keep the term of withdrawal, it is sufficient that the buyer has sent information on exercising his right to withdraw from the agreement before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
5. Effects of withdrawal
5.1. Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of things or you have supplied evidence of its references to the Seller, depending on which event occurs first.
5.2. Returned products please send to the following address:
Ul. Kosciuszki 61
33-230 Szczucin, quoting RETURN
No later than 14 days from the date on which the Buyer has informed the Seller to withdraw from the Agreement. The deadline is met if the buyer returns the item before the deadline of 14 days.
5.3. Buyer shall bear the direct cost of returning the items.
V. PERSONAL DATA
1. The data will be processed in compliance with all safety requirements specified in the Act of 29 August 1997. Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2002., No. 101, item. 926, as amended. d.)
2. Personal data are only used to process orders by the store and if the customer has expressed a separate consent - to inform (in the form of a newsletter) about new promotions, products and services offered by the store www.stilechic.pl
3. The customer has the right to freely view, correct their data, and to request to remove them from the database.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The provisions of these Regulations do not limit any consumer rights conferred on them by mandatory provisions of law - any possible doubt explains in favor of the consumer. In the case of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the following provisions, priority is given to those provisions.
2. In all matters not covered in these Rules, the provisions of Polish law, ie. The Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code (Dz. U. of 1964. No. 16, pos. 93, as amended. D.); Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights (Dz. U. 2014 pos. 827)